Thursday, July 30, 2015

Have you Heard?

Oh my goodness...have you heard? There's a TpT sale around the corner. Woo hoo!

On August 3rd and 4th, Teachers Pay Teachers will be having a "Back to School" sale. I'm thrilled. I'm already filling my cart with lots of goodies.

I'd be honored if you checked out my store. Everything will be 20% off. Check out my task cards, printables, vocabulary resources, flip book templates, choice boards, and more.

Be sure and the code BTS15 to earn an additional percentage off (total of 28%).

Click HERE or on the picture below to check out my store.


It's hard to believe that our new school year is around the corner. Thank you, TpT and the awesome teachers who create all the inspiring products, for helping us be prepared (and save money) in the process. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment