Saturday, June 27, 2015

Check Out These Two Amazing Sites for the Classroom

Technology is EVERYWHERE, and it should especially be used in the classroom. This summer my goal has been to check out and find some new technology sites/apps/programs to include in my classroom for the upcoming school year.

I'll be sharing my findings with my followers. I hope you'll learn some new tricks and sites to use in your classroom from my posts. Thanks always for reading and following my blog.

Two new sites I just found are Smores and Big Huge Labs. Both are sites for creating visuals. Both are easy to use. I just created my first flyer on Smores and found it very simplistic. I can see many ways that these sites can be used in the classroom. The links to these two sites are found on the flyer.

Check out my flyer HERE: 


Happy creating! 

Until next time,



No comments:

Post a Comment