Monday, July 21, 2014

One Year Anniversary with TpT - Celebrating with a SALE

I can't believe that just one year ago today, I ignored the little voice telling me, "you can't do this," "no one will want your products," and nervously posted my very first FREE product on TpT.  I'm so glad I ignored all those negative voices and just went for it. I can still hear the loud sound of that first "cha ching" on my phone (I had no idea what it even was - almost scared me to death).

In my first year, I've accomplished more than I ever thought I could: enough money to pay for a family vacation, I created a business Facebook page, a Twitter page, and a new blog. I've met hundreds of other educators through those social media pages, and I've learned A LOT when it comes to designing and creating products.

Thank you, TpT, for the opportunity and thanks to everyone who follows me and supports me. I CAN DO THIS!

To celebrate, I'm throwing a sale -everything in my TpT store is 15% off.

I'm looking forward to great things in my 2nd year with this fabulous "family!"


CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT MY TPT STORE


Blessings,
Angie Lobue @ Positively Passionate About Teaching

1 comment:

  1. I'm amazed at how much fun it has been. I truly think it has made me a better teacher.
    Angela
    Southern Fried Teachin’

    ReplyDelete