Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Thoroughly Enjoy Watching My Students

Teachers,
Isn't it just fun and fulfilling to sit back (just for a second, of course) and watch your students get into the learning that you've planned and organized for the week? I love it!

For those of you that know me, you know I absolutely LOVE vocabulary and teach it daily. I feel that kiddos just can't get enough of it. Look at any test, ACT, SAT, and vocabulary is one of the main concepts tested.

This week, I've enjoyed watching my children complete their work. One particular favorite of mine is pictured below (2 boys filling in their Vocabulary 4 Square). LOVIN' it! They are finding the meanings of words, using the words in sentences, and giving a synonym and antonym for each word.


The Academic Vocabulary that's in this picture is a FREEBIE in my store. You can download it by clicking here: FREEBIE: STAAR Vocabulary Resource

Hope you've had a great week as well! What are some of your favorite things you observed?

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment