Sunday, April 20, 2014

Cute, FREE Tags For State Testing: Your Students Will Love this Goodie

If you're looking for a cute and FREE (yes, FREE) goodie to give your students at state testing time, look no further. I found this yesterday and loved it. The cute tags say, "BLOW that test away. Make your mind POP with good answers."  Just punch two holes in the tag and slide in a tasty Blow Pop. 

Here's the finished product. I'm pretty pleased with how cute they turned out!


On the back, I added tape across the stick just to secure it.  I also wrote a personal note: "I believe in you. Love, Mrs. Boo"


A HUGE thank you to Meghan Farmer for this FREE product. The link to her store is below. Be kind if you download and leave feedback.
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Blow-Pop-Motivational-Candy-Tags-704236

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment